[AMRadio] RCA BTA 500MX

LEE BAHR pulsarxp at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:15:35 EDT 2010

I would think you would want to make C1 and C2 variable.  However, use the
old inductor tapped down a bit for slightly lower inductance.

For my BTA 1R2,  I am in the process of installing two vacuum variables for
these caps.  They will come out the top and then rotate 90 degrees with 90
degree shaft couplers.

Lee, w0vt

Subject: [AMRadio] RCA BTA 500MX