[AMRadio] DX-60 plate modulator

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Jun 9 12:27:51 EDT 2010

I put together a kit with schematic, based around a little 807 modulator I have, for a friend. He never followed up, so its sitting there, and i don't own a DX60. I'd be happy to share schematic with you, or better yet, sell you the kit and you do the work hooking it up. It has a Stancor A3892 polypedance output transformer, a UTC S2 driver transformer, and three 12AU7s, one is mike preamp, one is driver and one is used as cathode follower drivers for the 807 grids. Its a nice compact assembly.

73
John
K5PRO
New Mexico