[AMRadio] RCA-BA-6A

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Tue Jun 15 15:26:33 EDT 2010

Hey Lee,
I've been meaning to email you and Darrel.  I can't thank you guys enough
for coming up!  I know it was a big let down for you guys, but I sure did
enjoy talking with you both!  Also seeing Darrel's receiver was quite a
deal.  I just wish more could have seen it and told many about it.  Sadly
the guys that would have loved to seen it, were not around when you guys
were!

73 de jay..