[AMRadio] Dx-100 meter light question

James M. Walker chejmw at buffalo.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:15:04 EDT 2010

YOU NEED A SCREWDRIVER, MOST LIKELY THE PRONGS
HAVE SET IN PLACE. PRY THE THING OUT WITH THAT OR A SMALL POCKET KNIFE.

ON MY METER THE PRONGS THAT GO INTO THE BACK OF THE METER HAD DEVELOPED
SOME CORROSION AROUND THE EXIT FOR THE WIRES AS WELL, JUST POP THE THING
OUT.
SHOULD BE ALRIGHT.
JIM
WB2FCN/WD2XSH-22