[AMRadio] Antennas

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:25:07 EDT 2010

Hi Larry:  what a dinosaur!!! you might even be older that I am. I have not
heard an 80 AM station since 1950s. but that sure qualifies for a few feet.
I wonder if anyone ever thought there was something wrong with their xmtr.
bet you could tell them that you are setting it for side band the way TV
does!!   Bernie