[AMRadio] HELP!

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Jun 26 10:04:47 EDT 2010

Ted  I do not.I know there are bunches of Audio Mods for the DX100. The best
place to go is the AM Group. amradio at mailman.qth.net

You will need to go into QTH and subscribe. Those guys are the greatest on
that stuff.have not seen any listings on E Bay in ages from you.

I have been buying mics like a drunkin sailor  LOL Just got an RE27 for
$275. what a deal.Keep in touch Ted.

Bob W1PE