[AMRadio] FW: Sophia Electric's Home Page

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 1 20:27:17 EST 2010

How about a double antenna fed with home made of all cryonigenic treated
wire?  Seems as if you look around you will find hams buying things that
are almost equally silly sounding.  If you don't believe me look at some
of the ads on that very popular board that caters to amateurs on the
internet.  With the advertising policy of QST, we could probably get an
ad there.

Jim/W5JO