[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 14:14:23 EST 2010

I don't trust the ARRgghhL! No way, no how! Just my 50¢ worth.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK

Remember in 2007- 2008 when the ARRL backed down from
their attempt to get FCC regulation by bandwidth?

At that time we heard a League official state
that "we needn't expect a further effort by the ARRL to get
bandwidth controls into FCC rules for at least two years - not
until the League had a chance to "educate" the members
and other amateurs on the matter and "get them on-board".

Now in early 2010 that amount of time has passed and the
IARU plan is under review - interesting.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.