[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

manualman manualman at juno.com
Sat Mar 6 17:21:54 EST 2010

If AM'ers feel that strongly against "AM calling frequency" designations,
they should petition the ARRL and the IARU to remove all of them from
their respective band plans. Personally, calling frequencies mean little
to me on the HF bands. I never use them. The casual AM'er just needs to
wander the bands looking for carriers or just plop down somewhere in the
phone band and call CQ.

Pete, wa2cwa