[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Sun Mar 7 20:55:21 EST 2010

What the hell is with this 2700 Hz bandwidth crap? I tickle the SSB exciter
every now and then and I  find that I don't like listening to "nasal drip"
audio, even in slop-bucket mode. If these are 'guidelines' as purported last
go`around, then why even mess with it? It seems that this group just wants
to fart around where it doesn't need to go in order to prove their own self
worth!
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK