[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 7 21:40:51 EST 2010

This means no AM in 7125 to 7130 for USA, she probably does not even know
what bandwidth means!!  of course we have a lot of ssb that thinks lower
sidband 1/2 kc above the band edge is fine.  next we need freq. guidelines
for nets, and how about contests, like the one just finished. if they really
wanted to do something make it all modes anywhere within the band, the ops
will sort it out and operate where they like.   I just remembered they also
have " guidelines for qrp freq". don't they?  Bernie