[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:42:04 EST 2010

This is nothing but BS. it is all power and money. look at the epa from
thier start many years ago to now. once you meet the modest goals, the only
way to exist and expand is to expand the goal constantly.    any
organization that publishes any document, however distorted and crazy , will
be pointed too as a standard by somone.  The comment that hams in other
areas wanted arrl to do a band plan has to be a damn lie.  how would arrl
know this? did they get a pettion?  who from?  lets see it.   about every
month I get the feeling that it is time to get rid of everything. The main
reason I stick with AM is that it is easy to find someone capable of a
conversation, not to say there are not good conversations on ssb, however
they are geting few and far between.
 I see and hear too much that sounds like cb.   It will be hard to convence
me that this is not the result of the downgraded license requirements.
Bernie