[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 15:29:21 EST 2010

This is wonderful in theory.

So what are we supposed to do with WWII era equipment such as BC-610s?

The entire audio chain goes from 400 to 3500cps.  Guess I'll just
continue along as I have been doing since I got both of them.

I do run a monitor scope, and I know it is clean.  I do have to throttle
it down with regard to audio gain.  If I don't, the PEP out WILL exceed
2000W in a heartbeat!

I found this out after finally getting a peak reading Bird.  I was
hitting 2500W PEP and hadn't known this as earlier I only had to worry
about my Amp Supply LK-500ZB.

I certainly am NOT running music!  The resting carrier is "mighty" close
to 400W.

Bob - N0DGN