[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 17:05:53 EST 2010

I agree with Larry here. But I want to know where exactly does it give
dimension to bandwidth in Part 97? If what Bob says is true, then it really
doesn't matter. No where does it say 2700Hz, 3200HZ, 3500Hz or 6000Hz. My
beef with the ARRgghhL is, to paraphrase Nancy Sinatra, "messin' where they
shouldn't have been messin'."
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK