[AMRadio] AM IARU Region 2 Bandplan

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 8 22:05:04 EST 2010

You are correct Brett except if anyone ever complained.  If your signal
is clean and under 6-7 KC they probably wouldn't care because of the
fact that the signal at the receiver only moves just a bit with each
doubling of power.

I believe W6HLH is an example of what you say, as is a number of other
stations.  A 4 station comes to mind that ran 5KW in the 70s and was
never bothered.  I just can't recall the call at the moment.  Keep the
signal clean and don't cause interference and you will be fine.

Jim/W5JO