[AMRadio] Radio Broadcast magazine files

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 17:10:12 EST 2010

I'm thinking it was W1PE who published the URL for this fine series of publications.  Bob, thanks.   And to whomever did the original uploads, a hearty thanks.

As a former Broadcast engineer I appreciate fully the history that made AM broadcasting what it was, and is, today.

I downloaded the whole magilla to a memory stick so that I have plenty of reading materials either at home or on the road.

Thank you again, all, for bringing this to our attention.

73
Chuck
W4MIL