[AMRadio] FS: Valiant Parts, RBB/RBC Parts, Other

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 19:40:39 EDT 2010

For Sale. All prices plus shipping or pick up in Pittsburgh, PA

EFJ Viking Valiant parts unit. This DOES NOT HAVE the mod transformer, any tubes, most knobs, some small internal shield parts or a cabinet. The rest of it is here and not in bad shape. $70 for the whole thing or tell me what parts you need.

Military WWII Navy RBB/RBC parts unit. This does not have any meters or knobs or tags, not tubes and one of the RF stages is missing. Front panel is not bad--black. The cabinet is gray and scraped up badly. $50 for the whole thing or tell me what parts you need.

Kenwood TS-520SE. Receives great. No TX. 3 of the paddle switches on the left are missing the plastic paddle. Otherwise cosmetically very nice except for a bad leather handle. $95

Kenwood TS-820 VFO with cable and original manual. Nice looking all around and working perfectly. $100

Heathkit uMatic SA-5010 Memory Keyer, complete with paddles, wall wart and original manual. Nice shape and working as designed. The keypad is in excellent condition too--unlike many of these. $40

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT