[AMRadio] ILL LEGAL STUFF ON E BAY

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Tue Mar 16 04:24:02 EDT 2010

Since it's not something likely to end up in use on the ham bands I wouldn't
waste my time worrying about it.  Let the broadcast people take care of the
problem, if there is one.  The commercial FM and AM bands have degenerated
to little more than a vast wasteland anyway.

I'm far more concerned about all the consumer crap on the market to-day that
dumps buzzies and hash all over the HF spectrum, with apparent impunity .

Don k4kyv

http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/