[AMRadio] Low PWR FM Broadcaster

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Tue Mar 16 20:46:18 EDT 2010

Hi Lee and all,

I have a 900MHZ set of cordless headphones that I put the transmitter in the
attic. Feed audio from the CCA Sunday net, DX-60 Net, CCA First Wednesday
net, Mighty Elmac net, NASCAR races and other things to it. We live on 6
acres and it does a pretty good job covering most of it. May need to move
the transmitter up higher on the tower from the attic but may look into a
killowatt amp for the 900 MHZ..... Just kidding on the KW but moving the
transmitter higher would really help.

It's a great way to be outdooors working and still be listening to whatever
net etc.!

73 Larry WA9VRH