[AMRadio] Buzzies and hash all over the spectrum

Brian Zwiener bzwiener at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 02:10:12 EDT 2010

No kidding! Do we honestly think ALL licensed HAMs adhere to the legal limit rule any more than most CBers stay at or below 4 watts? There are always some who go well over the legal limit. And don't look at my 5kW unit either!Kidding!

KF5CCN on QRZhttp://www.qrz.com/db/KF5CCN/KF5CCN Ham Shack NewHam Radio Discussion Group