[AMRadio] Fw: WANTED: AM Transmitters, Gates, Harris, RCA, Collins, McMArtin, etc.

Brian Zwiener bzwiener at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 23:41:50 EDT 2010

WANTED: AM Transmitters, Gates, Harris, RCA, Collins, McMArtin, etc.
I am looking for a functioning AM broadcast transmitter 250-1000 watt range to convert to 40-160 Meters. If you're looking to get rid of it, or know someone who does, I'll come get it, or arrange to have it trucked here. I'm looking for something dirt cheap or free, to save a beautiful unit from being junked, which is a SIN!
73Briankf5ccn at arrl.net