[AMRadio] Fw: WANTED: AM Transmitters, Gates, Harris, RCA, Collins, McMArtin, etc.

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 07:04:08 EDT 2010

I have a Collins 20V-3 for sale.  See the CRA website in the Album section
and then click on the photo-essay - "Heavy Metal is Not for Everyone"

Call for price and description.

Thank you

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
Secretary of the Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com
Join today
Nets: 14.263 Mhz, 1900Z, Sundays
3.805 Mhz, 2300Z, Mondays