[AMRadio] speakers

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:16:24 EDT 2010

Just wondering if any one bought the 12" speakers that American Science &
Surplus was selling and if so how do they sound? I found a cheap 12 "
Wolverine on ebay less the $50 inc shipping and was surprised at the
differance over radio shack book shelves, thats on the 75A2.    wondering
what a full range 15"  would do? any ideas?  I am not an audio nut but do
appreacate nice quality AM sound.  I do realize on the ham bands not likely
to hear much beyond 5  or 6 kc, there do appear to be some SW BC that
transmit up to about 15 KC.  Bernie