[AMRadio] FCC Non-cooperation

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:22:27 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM, BILL GUYGER <bguyger at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

<<The FCC Chairman just came out saying he sees broadband for all as
being the future and broadcasting as somewhere down the list probably
on the order of the Town Crier. >>

Your interpretation obviously, but okay, whatever.

<<This is I'm sure part of Obama bin Biden's plan to impliment Big
Brother. Orwell was just a bit off on his date.>>

The President, _our_ President (whether you like it or believe it, or
not) does not micromanage the FCC but more important, these fantastic
conclusions don't belong in a forum about ham AM--save it for some
political fever swamp where the echo chamber is alive and well.  Be
sure to use a spell checker too.

73

Rob
K5UJ