[AMRadio] FCC Non-cooperation

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:27:56 EDT 2010

Okay this is enough.  What the hell is going on here of late??

Get back on AM discussion, that means Amateur Radio and operating AM.  I
think one moderator has already sent a warning out, seeing that things were
starting to get out of hand.  If this crap continues with any of you, I/we
will bump you off, and if that don't work, I'll shut the whole damned thing
for good!  I'm done with it.  Get back on track with this list folks.

w5ami
admin AMRadio