[AMRadio] RETRO 75 Build

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 20 00:18:05 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Robert W4RL here in Pensacola FL.  I just ordered one and have also sent an
email to Smallwonders about obtaining a cabinet for my Retro 75.   Tell you
the truth it's plain just fun building good kits now days and enjoying the
final test runs.  Same with my Norcal 40A 40 meter CW QRP transceiver which
by the way has one of the hottest receivers I've ever listened to on the
air.  When the 60 meter SSB transceivers come into production I will order
one of those to build.  All this certainly beats watching the grass grow
from the shack while in retirement.  Money well worth spent to keep mentally
active.

Regards,

Robert