[AMRadio] Broadcast stuff

Dave Mayfield W9WRL wrl at gwltd.com
Sat Mar 20 07:47:16 EDT 2010

Larry, you forgot to add. Number 5.

5. I can go to my junk box and in three hours or less I can build a
transmitter with enough output to work the world on a few battery's

Personally I love all this new wireless stuff, I just got the new Droid
by Motorola and I love it, but at the same time when that big storm
comes or Iran starts using their new nukes I will be the first one
laughing at at all the fools that just can't understand why their 4g
stuff and all the rest say "No Service" on the hand set.

Dave W9WRL