[AMRadio] mods.dk and Heath info

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 09:55:49 EDT 2010

Mods.dk is from Denmark.  I guess they may not be paying attention to a US copyright.  I am aware that the Heath printed material was purchased for a large sum of money, and the new owner will capitalize on his investment.  Let's hope he is not after Collins, Drake, Swan, or anything else listed on these sites that offer access to manuals and schematics for equipment whose companies, for the most part, have been out of business for years, and whose archaic equipment information is needed by a tiny segment of the ham community.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC