[AMRadio] Broadcast stuff

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 21 01:18:41 EDT 2010

There was talk last week on the broadcast trade websites that there is a move under way to appoint a staff engineer for each FCC commissioner. The facts are that there are very few engineering types left at the FCC. This has been an issue for some years now for the AFCCE engineers who are certified to submit the documentation the FCC for new station licenses or mods to an existing license.

A very good friend of mine who is a long time member of the AFCCE talks all the time about the GS12's (or what ever level they are) are not concerned about the laws of physics, just the law that says the info on line such and such must be thus and nothing else.

Bill AD5OL