[AMRadio] Need BC-1G 833 Tube Socket

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:11:07 EDT 2010

 Steve those are easy to make, they are nothing but a finned plate radiator
bolted to a piece of phenolic. if he does'nt have phenolic, use lexan. I
have some large caps with small holes, grabbed them  cus I can hog them out
to anything I want. whats he need one two or?   no I did not use spell check
today, cus I am pissed and do not giova a damn.   Bernie