[AMRadio] Need BC-1G 833 Tube Socket

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Mon Mar 22 21:17:45 EDT 2010

My apologies to the group for the mis-post.  I was trying to help Bob
find his tube sockets and clicked a couple of ham lists in addition to
the broadcast lists I was after.  Thanks to Bernie for your true ham
spirit and willingness to help out.  You are an asset to our ranks.

Best Regards,
Stevan A. White, W5SAW
Cell Phone 806-681-7228
w5saw at pathwayz.com

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
-- Edward R. Murrow