[AMRadio] Need BC-1G 833 Tube Socket

Charles Ring w3nu at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 22 21:40:45 EDT 2010

I have done this, but with a 10-32 tap and screw. I know the original is
bigger than 6-32 and may have been 10-32.  I would not use an Allen
screw. It is important that the "socket" itself be free to move a little
in the phenolic bar that holds them.

73 de W3NU, ex-CE WPIC Sharon, PA until Cumulus flushed me down the toilet.