[AMRadio] moderator's rant

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Mar 22 22:16:31 EDT 2010

I hope all of you  understand that the current political climate is
probably leading to this type of exchange and frustration.  At least
that is what I believe.

The one thing we try to do here is be reluctant to stop any conversation
if we can avoid it.  I have my political opinions but do my best to keep
them private here.  I urge all of you to do the same.   If we get too
deep into the weeds, the list will go away and I don't want to see that
and I feel that many of you hold the same opinion.

So let's be respectful of each other and work to bridge the divide.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator