[AMRadio] More Hash and Buzzies

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 16:17:04 EDT 2010

The other day I posted a message that contained the following:

"Right now, I believe our greatest threat is not that the FCC might outlaw
AM
or that commercial interests will take our HF bands away at the next WARC
(although we must always keep our eyes open for any such indications); our
greatest concern at the moment has to be the proliferation of cheap, poorly
designed consumer products and other technology that unnecessarily pollutes
the HF spectrum with buzzies and hash.  Just a few examples include BPL, the
new digital/LED traffic signals, plasma TV's, touch lamps, HomePlug gadgets,
and whatever new product came on the market this morning to spew additional
trash in our bands"

If you were wondering what that new product might be, well, here it is.
This just came in off the RFI reflector.

Don, k4kyv