[AMRadio] Negative Bias Supply on Viking II

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 27 08:03:55 EDT 2010

Hi Arnie: be careful with the answers you get, if this is a simple full wave
I would expect the plates to be tied together and only one cap.  I am not
familer with Vikings, but hopefully you get an answer from someone that
knows of what they speak. I have seen some strange circuits that made no
sense till I carefully sketched them out, then its sort of "OH so that what
it is"  Bernie----- Original Message -----