[AMRadio] sdr-iq

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:39:10 EDT 2010

HI Brett: yep I have tried every setting that I can change. I have never
been able to get WINRAD to run and I do have the rf-space downloads to run
it. downloaded everything several times from different sources.  as I said,
the sdr filters work great, there is an anoying pop when you slide the width
around.   It is to the point that I have spent hours and hours fooling with
it and have seen no improvement since the first 2 hours.   sounds "OK" on
SSB and its amusing to look at the splatting, residual carriers and poorly
suppressed upper sidebands on 80, most are good but some really do not look
good.  its best use is for a bandscope, test equipment, or portable use, as
you said.  Interested in your home brew rx tell us what you have.
the 390 will fed its IF to a sync det and outboard audio stage at least as a
test.