[AMRadio] sdr-iq

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 28 07:58:24 EDT 2010

agree completly, after all these years I just wanted to have, great audio
available, combined with numerous bandwidths for qrm. I hoped the sdr-iq
would do that. the ft1000 is of course run to an external speaker, that
little thing in there is so bad I used headphones for a while.  activating
the dsp rips up the audio so much as to be unusable.  the HRO50-1  p-p 6V6
that I have sounds very good and the sp600 is supposed to be the very best
sounding.    if you KW has 24 bit then why would the sdr-iq use 14 bit?
cheap cheap