[AMRadio] SDR-IQ

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:10:54 EDT 2010

Don, Brett said they sound much better using WINRAD, but I have not been
able to get it to run. The other thing, I wonder how many receivers Collins,
National, and the other great manufacturers would have sold if it  hours to
run the stupid things?  I bet I have 30 to 40 hours fooling with it.  It
does make a great bandscope, and an excellent piece of test gear.   And they
are not terribly expensive.  Bernie