[AMRadio] sdr-iq

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Mar 29 20:22:33 EDT 2010

I don't remember how I did it, something about downloading a special file
into the correct directory.
I just asked on the sdr-iq email list.
The file is on the winrad web page, but I think you have to load it into the
correct directory or something.

Even after doing that, I still have to manually select the sdr-iq in the
show options/select input tabs...

I don't like the spectrum display as much as the spectravue, but the audio
is much better and I like the ECSS.

Brett