Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Mar 29 20:42:36 EDT 2010

Nothing is going to happen.
The government is broke, local, state and feds.

The FCC has under 3000 people doing everything, and most are legal types I
think.

Do you expect the feds to check EVERY gizmo coming into the country for
noise and design issues, and check that they don't 'forget' to put the
filters in once its type accepted, or whatever?

They cant even check the food, pills, toys for lead, etc, and I just heard
on the news Chinese drywall is toxic and has to be all ripped out.

You cant expect the taxpayers to fund a huge expansion of the fcc to make
some hams happy...

On the plus side, you can likely run amuck on the air and not have anyone
hassle you....
If they ban AM, there wont be anyone to enforce the ban....

Brett