[AMRadio] SDR-IQ

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Mar 29 21:00:16 EDT 2010

Well, what do you expect?
Winrad is FREE.
Winrad was not designed to run on the sdr-iq and has sort of been patched to
get it to do so.
Spectravue is the official software for the sdr-iq, and runs out of the box
without issues on almost any computer.

I don't think any of those companies you mention ever provided free
products....
And like winrad, you could write some code for the sdr-iq, make it how you
want, and give it away for free also....
I wish I had the smarts to homebrew my own sdr software!

Brett