[AMRadio] speakers

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Mar 31 15:15:28 EDT 2010

Hi Guys . I know this discussion has long ended but I found a speaker that
may be of interest to the group.

All Electronics at www.allelectronics.com They are in California. They have
a speaker that is a 10 inch that has 20 Oz magnet with a 1.5 inch voice coil
and will be 110 watts and 220 watts with a response of 40 to 5 kHz  It has a
Poly laminated cone and a sponge edge . This looks to be a performing
speaker for $20.50. Heck of  a deal and they also have the tweeter that is
3.5 inch. And it is only $3.50. I have purchased from them a number of times
and been super satisfied. good looking guys.

Very Best 73's

Bob Peters

W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever