[AMRadio] speakers

Peter Wittenberg Sr k2lrc at k2lrc.com
Wed Mar 31 15:56:46 EDT 2010

Bob, was that a 4 ohm unit?

-73- Peter K2LRC
www.k2lrc.com
God Bless America!

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bob Peters
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:15 PM
To: 'Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service';
BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [AMRadio] speakers

Hi Guys . I know this discussion has long ended but I found a speaker that
may be of interest to the group.

All Electronics at www.allelectronics.com They are in California. They have
a speaker that is a 10 inch that has 20 Oz magnet with a 1.5 inch voice coil
and will be 110 watts and 220 watts with a response of 40 to 5 kHz  It has a
Poly laminated cone and a sponge edge . This looks to be a performing
speaker for $20.50. Heck of  a deal and they also have the tweeter that is
3.5 inch. And it is only $3.50. I have purchased from them a number of times
and been super satisfied. good looking guys.

Very Best 73's

Bob Peters

W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever