[AMRadio] Modulator question.

MUCHSTUFF soundval at muchstuff.com
Fri May 7 18:05:48 EDT 2010

Have you considered using a car audio amplifier in a cathode modulation?
If possible it could avoid finding another transformer that would stand the
higher voltage and current in a plate arrangement.
I give this some thought every time I'm in my friends  car audio store.
But, being one who always starts too much new stuff, I stop thinking about
it.

Gene, WB6SZS