[AMRadio] ARRL Web Site

Brian Zwiener bzwiener at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 10 00:40:03 EDT 2010

I agree. There are many "orphaned" links, and it is not the easiest site to navigate through. I understand it is new and the are working on it. They should have done more testing before releasing the new site.
Anyway. try this link. I hope it helps.
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-periodicals-archive-search

By the way, I just bought a completely restored Heathkit DX-60 transmitter, and I am exited about it. Got crystals and matching VFO on the way to. Here is the the DX-59 link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=300424687522&view=all&tid=433727398020

73                                               Brian