[AMRadio] ARRL Web Site

Clarke, Tom AIR4.0P NATOPS frederic.clarke at navy.mil
Mon May 10 14:41:41 EDT 2010

If you pick a "key word" that is not on their list, it will return a "not found". It takes a little perseverance and cleverness to get to the desired article, but it's there.

Yep, it still needs tweaking, but it is nice that the info is available to us.

73 de Tom/W4OKW

Tom Clarke
Wyle, Inc  Aeronautics
P3 Product Lead, PEO(A)
USN/USMC National Airworthiness Office
Naval Air Systems Command, AIR-4.0P
(301) 995-3793/DSN 995-3793
Fax: (301) 342-3776
Cell (301) 904-2053
frederic.clarke at navy.mil

"Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old."

Winston Churchill