[AMRadio] T/R Switching

Brian Zwiener bzwiener at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 17:45:31 EDT 2010

I have Purchased a gem of a Heathkit DX-60 AM Transmitter.I was wondering if someone had a better idea that what I have for T/R switching. I need to use the same antenna with separate transmitter and receiver, and not have the transmitter power get in the receiver front end. If someone has an idea, schematic, or link I would appreciate it very much. I want to get this on the air soon and have fun.

73                                                Brian KF5CCN at ARRL.NET KF5CCN.COM NEW Ham Radio News Group
Life is much too short for QRP!