[AMRadio] Painting recessed panell markings

Arnie Adelman arnie.adelman at infosec-consultant.com
Wed May 12 13:20:05 EDT 2010

I did this recently with a national receiver that I repainted. A white lacquer stick will do a good job filling in the depression. I used artist's paint with no thinner and a small brush to dab it into the recessed area. I wiped it off with a dry paper towel. You will not get all of it off, but after it dries, you can use a polishing compound, very fine sand paper or steel wool to remove the very small amount of excess. Then car wax to polish the entire panel.

arnie - W1GCI