[AMRadio] vintage amateur radio station

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri Dec 2 12:34:48 EST 2011

The ARRL sponsors 14 annual contests, including Field Day, each year. Of
the 14, only 7 of them are related to HF activity. The rest are VHF/UHF
activities. You need to take your contest agitation to all the other
promoters of amateur radio contest activity. That said, contest activity
probably ranks as one of the best fun activities in amateur radio so I
doubt you'll get much support from the domestic and international amateur
radio community.

Pete, wa2cwa