[AMRadio] 32V-2 or 32V-3

roy wildermuth w3rlw at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 10:16:26 EST 2011

Hi

I have a 32v-3 and I use it with a R-388 and a 75A. I use a switch to
select between the two for antenna and mute.

I do not know of any major difference in performance between the different
transmitters.

I like the way mine works. Good AM sound quality and it is a great looking
radio.

They are not cheap for a good one. Expect-  $700-$900

Hope this is of some help.

Roy Wildermuth

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM, AirRadio <AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Which is best? 32V-2 or 32V-3 for good quality AM, I am looking for a
> desktop transmitter to go with a 75A-4 rx Pro's and cons?
> 73 Max

P*** * Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.